The Hungarian Doce Pares Eskrima Organization was establised 8 years ago under the leadership of Master Ferenc Danko. Since then, it has grown exponentially and has continued to achieve excellent international results and recognition. We are relentlessly working to spread and popularize Eskrima throughout the country while maintaining both our professional skill and standards.
- First to invite Filippino Masters & Grandmasters to Hungary to train and teach.
- Direct lineage with the Philippines
- Each year masters from the Philippines are our guests and come to train & continually expand the knowledge and skills of the Hungarian teams.
- We are proud members of the most prestigious international Eskrima organizations (WEKAF), DP International)
- We continue teaching Eskrima based on a traditional curriculum and rank system.
- Amongst our members are numerous Hungarian champions from all types of combat.
- A number of our members are also European and World Champions holding numerous titles.
THE HUNGARIAN TEAM AND NATIONAL SQUAD
The Hungarian team is excited to offer the world an organized and exciting world-class tournament. It is also our aim to demonstrate and let the world know that Hungarians are excelling in this type of sport and achieving international recognition. We are selecting the most talented fighters of each Filippino martial art group from around the country and preparing them for the competition. They will each have earned a spot reserved for them on our national squad. In addition, we will be organizing monthly preparatory tournaments where those who have qualified will have a chance to practice and hone their skills to prepare for the WEKAF World Championships in July of 2014.